Book baby eats alone: all about the DME by Emilie Pinard
9782981943507Regular price $15.00
This is the paperback version of the sixth edition of Baby Eats Alone. It is a black and white book of 209 pages in 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 format.
With nearly 7 years of research, reading and the fruit of several workshops and discussions with new and experienced mothers, baby eats alone is the perfect book to learn everything about independent infant feeding (EMF), it explains in details the theoretical and practical notions to start well and continue the DME 6 to 12 months!
You will find :
- The theory and the basics
- How to know if your baby is ready
- How to do EMR safely
- The evolution of baby's chewing and grasping skills from 6 months to 12 months
- How to introduce foods and beverages
- A section where we explain to you month by month what to offer and how to offer it
- A section dedicated to minor concerns: EMR in daycare settings, constipation, reluctant babies
- A section on balanced nutrition for babies
- A variety of ideas for DME meals
- A section of 13 recipe examples of foods for each age
Livre bébé mange seul: tout savoir sur la DME par Emilie Pinard