Our priority: Ensure the health and safety of all our customers, mini customers and staff
Due to COVID, our delivery times may exceed the standards in our delivery policy. The order preparation time remains the same, however, shipping may take longer depending on Canada Post traffic. If possible, we suggest you opt for free in-store pickup. Thank you for your patience !
We will be happy to welcome you to the store to pick up your order. For your safety and that of our employees, please note that a mask and hand washing is mandatory upon entering the store.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory at all times.
- Hand disinfection at the entrance is mandatory.
- Always keep a distance of 2 meters from employees and other customers.
- Prioritize payment by credit or debit card as much as possible.
- To limit the number of people inside the shop, two people from the same family will be allowed to enter at a time.
- Trying on clothing and accessories will unfortunately not be allowed. Our advisors will guide you according to your needs.
We appreciate your understanding during this time. The PHCO team is working very hard to ensure that your experience is as pleasant as possible despite the restrictions imposed by COVID.
The PCO team